Kelly Marie Eagan, Esquire
Kelly Marie’s vast knowledge and experience in real estate titles and transactions, as well as estate planning in the greater New York area gives her a true upper hand in our local market and regional representation.
She is a personable attorney who for first time home buyers will guide and advise you every step of the way. For more experienced clients, Kelly Marie will be there for you to give you advice when it or give you free reign when the situation warrants.
Kelly Marie is very active and involved in the Staten Island community.
She enjoys giving back by teaching first time home buyers how to plan for their future and establish goals that would include real estate ownership. She has also volunteered as a dance instructor at community-based studios and has served as a director of the Children’s Dance Theater. Kelly Marie sits on the Board of a Not-for-Profit women’s center and is very involved in her church community.
- Bachelor of Arts in English & Linguistics Binghamton University
- Juris Doctor - New York Law School
- Judicial Intern – Richmond County Supreme Court 1996
- Attorney admitted to practice law in the State of New York 1999
- Member of New York State Bar Association
- Member of Richmond County Bar Association
- Member of Staten Island Chamber of Commerce